- about snellville umc
- Meet the Staff
- Mission Blog
Health and Wholeness Ministry
SUMC’s Health and Wholeness Ministry seeks to enhance the health of its members and the community by fostering physical, social, emotional and spiritual health in our lives.
Our Parish Nurse, Ella Collier, works in close conjunction with SUMC’s health ministry team to plan health and well-being programs to meet the needs of our congregation and community. Health is enhanced by leading towards physical, social, emotional and spiritual wholeness in our lives; faith and health is integrated in all client interactions and programs. SUMC’s Health and Wholeness Ministry promotes the belief that we care for mind, body and spirit to live healthy lives.
Roles of the Parish Nurse include:
Health educator for congregation and community
Advocate and referral agent to community resources
Coordinator of health promotion programs
Developer of support groups
SUMC's Prayer Ministry is a vital component of the health and wholeness of our church. Teams pray for individuals and situations within the church and our community.
If you would like more information on SUMC's Health & Wholeness Ministry, please contact Ella Collier at (678) 430-6008 or email@example.com.
Health and Wholeness
- Health and Wholeness Ministry
- Believercise and Exercise
- Crossroads Career Network
- Support and Recovery
- Stephen Ministry
- Stephen Ministry - Helping The Church Be The Church
- Who Do Stephen Ministers Help?
- How Does A Stephen Minister Help?
- How Do I Request A Stephen Minister?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions?
- What Do Stephen Ministers Do?
- Who Are The Current Stephen Ministers At Snellville UMC?
- What Is Expected Of A Stephen Minister?
- Stephen Ministry Training Course Content
- Stephen Minister Request Form
- Stephen Minister Volunteer Form