- about snellville umc
- Meet the Staff
- Mission Blog
Crossroads Career Workshop
This 8-session career workshop has helped hundreds of people to explore careers, find jobs, and discover God’s calling – and you can too! Here’s a quick look at the highlights of this amazing Christ-centered career workshop:
Introductions and Orientation on Week 1
- Step 1: Attitude – Accepting loss and new opportunities.
- Step 2: Aptitude – Discovering your unique qualities and identifying suitable career goals.
- Sept 3: Altitude – Focusing on the job market with an effective resume and marketing plan.
- Step 4: Searching – Networking and finding opportunities on line and “on the ground.”
- Step 5: Sorting – Mastering the interview process and evaluating job offers.
- Step 6: Selecting – Understanding the full opportunity, negotiating the offer, and accepting the work God prepared for you.
Reaching Forward -- Hearing and following God’s calling.
Whether you are unemployed, considering a job change, or simply seeking to enhance your career, we believe you will benefit greatly from the spiritual and practical information and the fellowship of this small group experience. The cost is only $25 to cover your workbook and Career Direct online assessment. Classes meet weekly.For more information, contact Greg Purves at (678) 859-6406 or firstname.lastname@example.org. or Rona Rahtz at (678) 430-6019 or email@example.com.
Health and Wholeness
- Health and Wholeness Ministry
- Relay for Life 2013
- Believercise and Exercise
- Crossroads Career Network
- Support and Recovery
- Stephen Ministry
- Stephen Ministry - Helping The Church Be The Church
- Who Do Stephen Ministers Help?
- How Does A Stephen Minister Help?
- How Do I Request A Stephen Minister?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions?
- What Do Stephen Ministers Do?
- Who Are The Current Stephen Ministers At Snellville UMC?
- What Is Expected Of A Stephen Minister?
- Stephen Ministry Training Course Content
- Stephen Minister Request Form
- Stephen Minister Volunteer Form