- about snellville umc
- Meet the Staff
- Mission Blog
Crossroads Career Workshop
New Workshops begin January, 16 2014
This career workshop has helped people to explore careers,
find jobs, and discover God’s calling – and you can too!
Here’s a quick look at the highlights of this Christ-centered career workshop:
- Step 1: Upward – Walk the steps through crossroads in your career
- Step 2: Attitude – Reach Forward - Plan for your future and hope
- Sept 3: Aptitude - Discover your best - Learn your gifts and calling
- Step 4: Searching - Networking and finding opportunities
- Step 5: Sorting – Master the interview process and evaluate job offers
- Step 6: Selecting – Understand the opportunity & negotiating the offer
Whether you are unemployed, considering a job change, or simply seeking to enhance your career, we believe you will benefit greatly from the spiritual and practical information and the fellowship of this small group experience. The cost is only $25 to cover your workbook and Career Direct online assessment. Classes meet weekly.For more information, contact Greg Purves at (678) 859-6406 or firstname.lastname@example.org. or Rona Rahtz at (678) 430-6019 or email@example.com.
Health and Wholeness
- Health and Wholeness Ministry
- Believercise and Exercise
- Crossroads Career Network
- Support and Recovery
- Stephen Ministry
- Stephen Ministry - Helping The Church Be The Church
- Who Do Stephen Ministers Help?
- How Does A Stephen Minister Help?
- How Do I Request A Stephen Minister?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions?
- What Do Stephen Ministers Do?
- Who Are The Current Stephen Ministers At Snellville UMC?
- What Is Expected Of A Stephen Minister?
- Stephen Ministry Training Course Content
- Stephen Minister Request Form
- Stephen Minister Volunteer Form