- about snellville umc
- Meet the Staff
- Mission Blog
Grief Recovery and Support Program
Grief Recovery and Support - "A Spiritual & Practical approach to Healing after the death of a loved one."
This group offers a supportive environment where you can ease the emotional pain of your loss. It will help you develop a healthy coping behavior and a good support system as you gain an understanding of the grief process as a natural psycho/social and spiritual response to a significant loss.
Participants are persons who have lost a loved one through death no less than 2 months or more than 2 years before the start of the session.
Grief Recovery and Support meets Wednesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. to
Spring Session began March 6, 2013 and runs through May 22, 2013
Call Ella Collier (678-430-6018 for Information and dates for future sessions.
Cost: $15 to cover cost of materials. Scholarships are available
Sign up for Spring session NOW online or by contacting Ella Collier
(678) 430-6008 or email@example.com.
Health and Wholeness
- Health and Wholeness Ministry
- Relay for Life 2013
- Believercise and Exercise
- Crossroads Career Network
- Support and Recovery
- Stephen Ministry
- Stephen Ministry - Helping The Church Be The Church
- Who Do Stephen Ministers Help?
- How Does A Stephen Minister Help?
- How Do I Request A Stephen Minister?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions?
- What Do Stephen Ministers Do?
- Who Are The Current Stephen Ministers At Snellville UMC?
- What Is Expected Of A Stephen Minister?
- Stephen Ministry Training Course Content
- Stephen Minister Request Form
- Stephen Minister Volunteer Form