- about snellville umc
- Meet the Staff
- Mission Blog
Caring for the Care-Giver
1st Wednesday of Each Month
2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Building C, Room 212
An on-going group for those who are responsible for another's care and well-being. You will receive information on physical and emotional aspects of care-giving and financial requirements.
This group also offers support, knowledge, and encouragement when dealing with the aging. NO FEE For more information, contact Linda Moyer at (404) 449-3298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Wholeness
- Health and Wholeness Ministry
- Relay for Life 2013
- Believercise and Exercise
- Crossroads Career Network
- Support and Recovery
- Stephen Ministry
- Stephen Ministry - Helping The Church Be The Church
- Who Do Stephen Ministers Help?
- How Does A Stephen Minister Help?
- How Do I Request A Stephen Minister?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions?
- What Do Stephen Ministers Do?
- Who Are The Current Stephen Ministers At Snellville UMC?
- What Is Expected Of A Stephen Minister?
- Stephen Ministry Training Course Content
- Stephen Minister Request Form
- Stephen Minister Volunteer Form