- about SUMC
- Meet the Staff
Welcome to SUMC Early Learning Program a Weekday Preschool & Kindergarten
Serving young children and their families for 32 years. Certified as a "Program of Excellence" by the United Methodist Church North Georgia Conference since 1996.
Our Mission Statement
Snellville United Methodist Church Preschool & Kindergarten exists to provide a quality curriculum founded on academic excellence in a Christ centered learning environment. Our program recognizes that each child is a unique gift from God. Therefore, we attempt to individualize instruction according to the needs and skills of each student.
Because young children learn by doing, we provide hands-on activities. Our curriculum offers carefully planned, fun activities that promote cognitive development, creative thinking and problem solving skills, but most importantly, children begin developing a love for learning.
Registration for 2016-2017
SUMC Preschool & Kindergarten has availability for the 2016-2017 school year. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact Debbie McIntosh, Preschool Director, at (678) 430-6010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Learning Program
- Welcome to SUMC Early Learning Program a Weekday Preschool & Kindergarten
- SUMC Preschool & Kindergarten
- Contact Us
- 2017-2018 Registration & Tuition
- 2016-2017 Registration & Tuition
- Preschool & Kindergarten Supply List
- Preschool & Kindergarten Calendar
- Healthy Snack Suggestions
- Teaching Teams
- Parent-Teacher Association
- Mission Projects
- Bad Weather Policy
- Consignment Sale
- After School Enrichment Classes
- Current Newsletter
- Parent Handbook
- Parent/School Testimonials
- Everyday Fundraising Projects